What is a network access control (NAC)?
Network access control (NAC), is a solution that support network visibility and access management through policy enforcement on devices and users of corporate networks.
See everything on your networks and control network access to any Device that may be BYOD, IOT, and guest devices. Automatically manage user access with device profiles and gives security with enterprise software and cloud services.
- Agent and agentless scanning of network for detection and classification of devices
- Create an inventory of all devices on the network
- Assess risk of every endpoint on the network
- Centralized Architecture for easier deployment and management
- Extensive support for third-party network devices to ensure effectiveness with existing network infrastructure
- Automate onboarding process for large number of endpoints, users and guests
- Enforce dynamic network access control and enable network segmentation
- Reduce containment time from days to seconds
- Event reporting to SIEM with detailed contextual data to reduce investigation time.